JOB APPLICATION
BANK BRI JAKARTA
Veteran No. 8 street
Jakarta
Pusat.
Telp. (021)
3840802
Dear Sir/Madam,
I graduated from high
school vocational Hepweti Ciamis accounting majors in 2008. Still at school I interned
at one of the companies in ciamis namely PT. Perhutani
Ciamis. Result of the internship I got a B from
company. After graduating from vocational high school I continued my education
at the university and in the University Galuh Ciamis. I also select accounting
majors at the faculty of economics university Galuh Ciamis. I graduated from University
Galuh Ciamis in August 2012 with the ipk 3 and got a bachelor's degree.
I am now seeking and
opportunity to apply the knowledge ang skills who my have. Hopefully with the
knowledge and experience who my have I can accepted work in your company.
I enclose a CV and color
photographs measuring 4 x 6 who must be brought.
Your faithfully

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar